Position: Office Manager (Part-time)
Company: Mobile Pie
2 hours a day, 5 days a week
Start date: 1st June
We are a small but busy development studio founded in 2008 that produces apps, games and entertainment for mobile. Based in the city centre of Bristol, we work regularly with high-profile partners such as the BBC, Channel4, Microsoft, and Aardman Animations.
We are hiring a part-time office manager who will be flexible, efficient, adept at prioritising and thinking ahead.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Recording the company accounts
- Answering the phone
- Booking travel and accommodation for external events
- Occasionally organising internal events
- Stocking equipment, books and stationery
- Miscellaneous secretarial and HR duties
Apply to email@example.com before 16th May.